Sunday, June 30, 2013

Nutella Puffs

A quick snack to relish without any fussy preparations. I had frozen ready to bake puff pastry sheets in my freezer for ages. I usually make vegetable or paneer puffs. But today I wanted to try something different, so I decided to try and create this new quick recipe. 



Ingredients

Puff pastry sheets - 1
(I used pampas)
Nutella spread - 2 tbsp
Almond - 4 nos (roughly chopped)

Method

1. Thaw and Cut the pastry sheet into the desired shapes. Bake puff pastry sheet as per pack instruction.
2. Take Nutella spread & chopped almonds in a bowl, mix well, and keep it aside.
3. When the pastry is done, spread the Nutella mixture on top of it. Share & enjoy the quick bites snack.

I managed to reserve one pastry piece to take a photo & to put it in my blog.

No comments: